Littmann Stethoscope Cardiology IV Black / Smoke Finish / Champagne Stem 6204 Tubing (27”/68.5cm)
Introducing the brand new Littmann Stethoscope Cardiology IV Black / Smoke Finish / Champagne Stem 6204 from 3M Littmann.
The Littmann Stethoscope Cardiology IV Black / Smoke Finish / Champagne Stem 6204 encompasses a redesign from the ground up such as a brand new stainless steel chestpiece, brand new fully optimised paediatric & adult diaphragms unique to the Cardiology IV.
The new Littmann Stethoscope Cardiology IV
As with the Cardiology III, full acoustic range adult & paediatric auscultation is available through its newly designed dual head chestpiece. Simply rotate the central spline to alternate between the two sides for superior adult and paediatric auscultation.
The brand new single piece diaphragms (unique to the Cardiology IV), have further optimised acoustic sensitivity that making all sounds clearer & easier to hear!
The new long life binaural (two tubes in one) are the very latest specification, & latest materials, helping raise the warranty length to an industry leading 7 years! The selector spline is now recessed to allow a perfect flush fit with the binaural tube, now featuring a visual indicator for easy identification of the operational diaphragm.
Built to hear more
Sturdy and refined, the Littmann Stethoscope Cardiology IV helps isolate subtle sounds so you can hear changes in your patients in the most critical & challenging environments. Designed to help you listen for hard-to-hear sounds, including aortic stenosis, S3 gallop murmurs and faint pulmonary anomalies.
- Useful in critical care and challenging environments such as the ED, ICU, Cardiac ICU, step-down unit and other dynamic locations
- Hear subtle changes in patient status.
- Diagnose and make decisions with confidence.
- Better audibility of high-frequency sounds (adult side, firm pressure) compared to Cardiology III can help you learn more about your patient’s condition
- The very latest in the standard for dual head cardiology technology.
- Improved high frequency acoustics – the all new design allowing greater access to high frequency heart sounds.
- Unique diaphragm designs – newly designed, fully optimised, adult and paediatric diaphragm offer a full range of auscultation sounds.
- Single piece diaphragm technology – easier to clean than ever before providing greater infection control properties.
- 7 year warranty – class leading 7 year guarantee from date of purchase.
- Spare parts kit included – spare small soft sealing eartips, large firm grey eartips, and non chill bel sleeve are included as standard.
- 3M’s ‘Tunable Technology’ lets you easily switch from low to high frequency sounds by switching from light to firm pressure.
- Double-sided large/small chestpiece for both adult and paediatric assessment.
- Order now the new Littmann Stethoscope Cardiology IV Black / Smoke Finish / Champagne Stem 6204