Littmann Stethoscope Classic III Burgundy Tubing (27”/68.5cm) Champagne Finish
Introducing the brand new Littmann Stethoscope Classic III Burgundy from 3M. With the first major upgrade of the iconic in 18 years, the new industry standard has arrived!
As with the Cardiology III, full adult and paediatric auscultation is available through its dual head chestpiece simply by rotating the central spline to alternate between the two sides. The more compact one piece diaphragm and rim assemblies have further increased acoustic sensitivity.
- Double-sided, dual diaphragm chestpiece for both adult and paediatric assessment.
- The paediatric side is also easily transformed into a traditional open bell by replacing the single-piece diaphragm with the supplied non-chill rim.
- Chestpiece is precision-machined into an aesthetically pleasing, less angular shape.
- High acoustic sensitivity when performing general physical assessment.
- Laser engraving of text and symbols to personalise your scope and avoid theft/loss
- Comfortable Snap-Tight soft seal eartips create an excellent acoustic seal to reduce ambient noise.
- Complement your personal style with Littmann’s large range of chestpiece finishes and tubing colours.
- 5 year warranty includes free repair on any manufacturing or material defects.