Littmann Stethoscope Classic III Caribbean Blue Tubing (27”/68.5cm) Rainbow Finish
Introducing the brand new Littmann Stethoscope Classic III Caribbean Blue. With the first major upgrade of the iconic Littmann stethoscope in 18 years, the new industry standard has arrived!
The Classic III stethoscope brings new design, materials, and technology to the Littmann stethoscope series that’s been used and trusted by millions of medical professionals worldwide for decades. With a two-sided chestpiece, dual tunable diaphragms, improved tubing, and much more, the Classic III stethoscope combines the best of new and traditional.
As with the Cardiology III, full adult and paediatric auscultation is available through its dual head chestpiece simply by rotating the central spline to alternate between the two sides. The more compact one piece diaphragm and rim assemblies have further increased acoustic sensitivity.
Love your stethoscope
The compact and sensitive Littmann Classic III stethoscope is the perfect instrument for clinicians who monitor and assess children or adults in non-critical environments. Manufactured with strong yet lightweight materials for hours of comfortable use.
- Double-sided, dual-diaphragm and chest piece for both adult and paediatric assessment.
- The paediatric side is also easily transformed into a traditional open bell by replacing the single-piece diaphragm with the supplied non-chill rim.
- Chestpiece is precision-machined into an aesthetically pleasing, less angular shape.
- Single-piece diaphragm instead of separate diaphragm/rim making it easier to attach and easier to clean due to the smooth unbroken surface.
- The stem features an open side indicator to easily identify which diaphragm is in operation.
- Next-generation tubing gives even longer tube life with improved resistance to skin oils, alcohol, and staining.
- 3M’s ‘Tunable Technology’ lets you easily switch from low to high-frequency sounds by switching from light to firm pressure on both the adult and paediatric sides of the chestpiece.
- High acoustic sensitivity when performing a general physical assessment.
- Laser engraving of text and symbols to personalise your scope and avoid theft/loss
- Comfortable Snap-Tight soft seal eartips create an excellent acoustic seal to reduce ambient noise.
- Complement your personal style with Littmann’s large range of chestpiece finishes and tubing colours.
- Used as a diagnostic aid as part of the physical assessment of a patient.
- 5-year warranty includes free repair on any manufacturing or material defects.