Littmann Stethoscope Master Classic II Burgundy Tubing (27”/68.5cm)
Feel good about your decision to choose the best for your patients. The 3M Littmann Master Classic II Stethoscope offers unparalleled patient auscultation.
Get a new Littmann Stethoscope Master Classic II Burgundy
Tunable diaphragm technology a 3M invention lets clinicians hear different frequency sounds by simply adjusting the pressure on the chestpiece, unlike two-sided models, there’s no need to turn over and reposition the chestpiece.
To hear low frequency sounds hold the chestpiece with light pressure and then press a little more to hear higher frequency sounds. This time-saving feature allows the healthcare provider to focus on the patient, while the non-chill rim provides patient comfort.
Headset tension is easily adjusted for head size and comfort by squeezing together or pulling apart the eartubes. The snap-tight, soft-sealing eartips conform to individual ears for an excellent acoustic seal and comfortable fit. Eartips snap firmly onto the ends of the eartubes and, for safety, require a significant effort to remove.
No phthalate plasticizers
Resilient next-generation tubing retains its shape and flexibility even after folding tightly into a pocket therefore it provides longer stethoscope life due to improved resistance to skin oils and alcohol, and is less likely to pick up stains.
The next-generation tubing is not made with natural rubber latex, a benefit to sensitive medical professionals and their patients. as a result and to play its part in the protection of human health and the environment, the next-generation tubing does not contain phthalate plasticizers.
The Master Classic II stethoscope is made in the USA for consistent quality. It comes complete with spare parts such as large soft-sealing eartips, large firm eartips, and instructions.
3M Littmann Stethoscopes
3M Littmann Stethoscopes are used by millions of medical professionals around the world who are dedicated to achieving the best patient outcomes. Littmann stethoscopes offer superb acoustic performance, consistently high quality, and outstanding value. As a result, wearing a Littmann stethoscope is an expression of your commitment to medicine, and personal success.
- The single-sided chestpiece designed for easier grip and maneuvering.
- Use the tunable diaphragm: Hear high or low frequency sounds by slightly adjusting pressure on the chestpiece.
- Soft-sealing eartips in order to provide an excellent acoustic seal and comfortable fit.
- Headset is easily adjusted individual fit and comfort. Angled eartubes align with ear canals.
- Non-chill diaphragm and rim provide patient comfort.
- Three year warranty on this product includes free repair during this period on any manufacturing or material defect(s) because we care.
- Made in the USA
- This product is latex free
- Buy now Littmann Stethoscope Master Classic II Burgundy